Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Bought None

0 comments
Recently my friend Thuru wrote a blog post about his phone history . Suddenly I thought to write about my phone history as well ,


Here we go ,

My First phone was

NOKIA 3220 which was owned by my brother and he gave it to me when he's leaving the country in 2005








This was a quite good phone and still my cousin using this phone



Then NOKIA 6600 came (It's also from my brother)







This was good but pretty large and sometime It's getting slow.



After that I used Motorola A1200






This was the best phone I've ever used . Stylish and Good Performance




Then came Nokia 3120 (I have ordered two phones for sell)








After that I've used a Windows Phone 6








Few months I sold that too.. :)



Then Came Nokia 6120







Then came the Android Fever, So I asked from my brother to send me a Android phone I'll pay for that ,


He sent me Samsung Galaxy Gio and said Keep the Money ;)







Currently I'm using the above phone and Nokia Lumia 800 which was a gift from Microsoft



0 comments:

Post a Comment